my last holiday

My last Holiday
On the 20th of December me and my friends went to garut. me and my friends holiday in garut for 5 days. My friend and I went from bandung to garut by train.We leave from bandung around 18.00, and we arrived in the garut around 21:00,My friend and I went straight to my nene house which is not far from the station train. Me and my friends stay at my nene house. The next day me and my friends went to cipanas arrowroot, After us from our cipanas go straight to the plaza garut to buy food and shopping. After that my friends and I went straight home to the nene.
To the next day we went to situ cangkuang, After we finish we go home nene. the next day we went to the zoo. after that we went home,
to the next night we went to the night market, we are very happy to play in the night market, we play rides ombak banyu, this vehicle is very exciting and challenging because there is no seat belt, this vehicle beat the rides in dufan because the rides in dufan still wearing seat belts while wannabe wahayan banyu do not wear seat belts. If you ride this vehicle should grip into the back seat.
that is my holiday in garut nothing special, because my vacation is very simple.


                                                                                                                                               
                            
                   
                                                                                                                                                thank you


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AGRANASTA (EDU PASSION) 2019

BURUNG BEO

stadium allianz arena