AGRANASTA (EDU PASSION) 2019









Edu Passion is an annual event in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. This event is made so the students can learn about their passion in the next level of education. There are university stands and class presentation from both public and private universities. There are also food tenants and many other performances in order to entertain the audience. We also invite high school students all over Bandung to join the event. What makes this year's Edu Passion special is the Governor of West Java, Mr. Ridwan Kamil, attend the opening ceremony.
I was one of the student's committee of Edu Passion 2019 so I was involved in the preparation of the event. Even on the night before the event, I slept at school because there was still so many things to get done. I didn't get enough sleep but in the same time I also had to wake up early in the morning before the students arrived in school. I also couldn't participate or learn deeper about my passion since we had to help the teachers to make this event run as we have planned before as a committee.
Fortunately, the event went smoothly without any major problem.

Speaking about passion, I'm still wondering what my passion is. When I was in the elementary school, I want to be a doctor but right now I didn't want to be a doctor anymore because I'm scared of needles and some other medical tools. I also have considered on being an architect, but when I do gamtek, it was very frustrating so I decided that I didn't want to be an architect. I think my passion right now is I want to become an engineer. I'm still confused to decided which field of engineering I will take in university. I'm thinking about computer engineering or information system and technology.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BURUNG BEO

stadium allianz arena